For over 20 years, Revonic has supplied high-quality business-critical web hosting services.
Since 2005 we have worked with our sister company Sentia to provide fully tailor-made hosting solutions designed for high availability incorporating the highest high level of security available at the time.
Many top-tier brands entrust us with their business-critical hosting requirements
Regional and global top-tier brands entrust their business-critical sites and applications to be hosted and managed by us. Here are just a few examples of clients who chose to host their sites, extranets and web applications with us: Mercedes-Benz, twofour54, Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi Finance, SABIC, Emirates Global Aluminium and many others.
Are you having ongoing frustrations and issues with your website hosting provider?
Are you getting tired of your hosting provider who does not pick up the phone when your website or application is down? Do you face issues and denials when you try to explain that something is wrong? Unfortunately, you are not alone. There are far too many vendors offering hosting as a bolt on product instead of treating it as a specialised service that it is.
At Sentia (our sister company) their only service offering is business-critical hosting. It is what they do. Nothing else. It is their bread and butter.
Yes, 99.9% availability is possible. Help when you need it the most is not a luxury, it’s a basic hosting service requirement. The proof is in our case studies and happy clients who are willing to share their experiences with you. The fact that we are one of the very few ISO certified hosting companies in the region, speaks for itself.
Business-critical hosting service in Dubai, UAE
Revonic and Sentia offer business-critical hosting in the UAE. This hosting location is beneficial for websites and applications that are mostly accessed from within the Middle East region. The location of the data center ensures that users from within UAE and other Middle Eastern countries are able to access your website quickly and with least traffic hops or bottlenecks.
We offer (private) cloud solutions in the Equinix Data Center where companies such as Microsoft, Google and Akamai also host their servers.
The Equinix co-location center serves as an interconnection hub for the Middle East. The facility also houses the UAE Internet Exchange (UAE-IX), which is a neutral Internet traffic exchange platform that interconnects global networks, network operators and content providers. UAE-IX is a vital hub for regional traffic exchange and Equinix’s customers can connect directly to the UAE-IX’s members.
Hosting Solutions in Amsterdam, Europe
Did you know that AMS-IX (Amsterdam Internet Exchange) is one of the biggest global internet hubs? This creates one of the best connectivity points for all site visitors across the globe independently of where your website audience is placed geographically. Here we provide a high quality of service to companies with global and regional audiences such as:
- Mercedes-Benz ME: hosting of their 11 business-critical websites
- SABIC: managing their 13+ global websites on the SDL Tridion platform
- DUBAL: managing their business-critical partner extranet with real time back-end connections to Dubai
Over and above the high technical standards that we provide, a significant difference is made through:
- Pro-active support about issues with your sites or applications
- Pro-active support and pro-active investigations when ongoing server CPU or memory peaks are observed
- 24 x 7 x 365 helpdesk for critical issues
- And last, but not least… a set of skilled support staff who are passionate about hosting and security and who are able to provide level 1, 2 and 3 support which drastically reduces response and resolution times
Creating Tailor-made Hosting Solutions
We believe in creating tailor-made hosting solutions which are based on international standards. Together, with our clients, we define the desired hosting solution based on their business requirements for performance, security, scalability and availability of the website or application.
Some of the features we offer are:
- ISO 27001 Information Security Certified
- Solutions based on VMware which enables us to quickly respond to increased requirements for CPU or memory
- 24 x 7 x 365 support
- 99,9% availability guarantee
- Security hardening of server OS on installation
- Ongoing management of the OS and databases of the platform including updates and service pack deployment of security patches
- Automated daily, weekly and monthly backups of critical configuration files and databases to an off-site location
- Dedicated or shared firewall including configuration
- Disaster recovery planning based on the client requirements
Call us and let’s discuss how we can finally give you the peace of mind you deserve.
Together, with our clients, we define the desired hosting solution based on their business requirements for performance, security, scalability and availability of the website or application.